Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Valentine's Day Cards

Good afternoon!! Normally I would be at work, but due to our icy weather, we got to close our office and stay home! I took advantage of the free time and started working on my Valentine's Day Cards. 
I received this set in the mail a couple of week's ago and knew I would be creating some fun Valentine's Day cards and tags with it. 



The first card is created using the items from the Pink Paislee Oh My Heart Kit (Shown Above), I also used a clear cling stamp from one of the Bible Journaling sets. (shown below)
Both of these were bought from PEACHY CHEAP DEALS


These stamps are so versatile!  I use them in my Bible Journaling, on gift tags and handmade cards. 

I was having so much fun, I created this card as well:


These were fast and easy to create and I'm looking forward to creating a few more!

Have a blessed day!







No comments: