Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, November 10, 2017

"Be strong and let your Heart take Courage"

I will be the first one to say, 
"Thank God it's Friday!" 

What a week this has been, so full of different emotions. At times, my day was so busy that I would push my thoughts and emotions to the back of my head. Then at night, I'd lay there....talking to my God. Tears flowing down my face, all we can do is keep going, keep the faith.
I kept thinking of how times used to be, I spoke with a friend and told her times have changed so much, and it will continue. It's a sign of the times, it's in God's Word, he warned us all of this to come. 
Honestly, my anxiety levels were way up this past week, I kept thinking of things I fear now that I never did before. So I searched for a verse to meditate on and  this one came up. 

Psalm 27:14

"Wait for the Lord, Be strong and let your heart take courage. Yes,wait for the Lord."




Have a blessed Friday.
Thank you for stopping in. 


1 comment:

Socorro "CoCo" Alaniz said...

Thanks for the Biblical reminder my friend.