Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 19, 2017

I'm a Blessed Mama Bear

Happy Friday!!! 
I'm so happy it's Friday, I am off and have lots to do today! But first I wanted to share with you how I have been keeping so busy!!!

A couple of months ago, I moved my booth into a local shop. I"m calling it Blessed Mama Bear. 
We live in a small town, not many places to shop, so this boutique is a wonderful place!!! She calls it OLIVE. 

I've always loved crafting and have a room full of crafting stuff!! I thought, "what better way to enjoy crafting and clear out my crafting room?!" (I'm not sure that will ever happen, but hey, I'm trying!) LOL!!


I found this desk at a near by thrift store for $40! I painted it and distressed it. The back wall belongs to the shop, she painted wood pallets with a dark brown paint. My daughter helped me add little white LED lights behind the pallet wall. My Mom contributed the ladder. I think it used to go to bunk beds, but it's painted cream and looks so cute! 


All of my display pieces have come from a thrift store or Goodwill. 

I've got a little bit of this and that. I guess that's what makes it fun when it comes to crafting. 


Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed weekend!!

No comments: