Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Bible Journaling: Proverbs 3:13

Good evening to you! I hope your week is going well. I'm popping in this evening to show you a Bible Journaling page that I worked on this past Sunday. 

I'm using
 PROVERBS 3:13

"Blessed are those who find wisdom,
    those who gain understanding,"


Godly Wisdom is the ability to discern between right and wrong, God gives us the ability to seek wisdom by reading His word.
 In James 1:5 it says, "Ask for Wisdom and it will surely be given to you." By seeking God's wisdom, through His word, we gain an understanding. By meditating on His word and practicing it in our lives we gain wisdom from the Lord and this helps us understand the circumstances in life we may encounter. We may not always understand WHY, but we do understand that His WILL works in our favor. 


I absolutely LOVE woodland critters, especially Owls and Foxes!! My niece had a baby shower this past November and she found these super cute invitations and paper napkins at Hobby Lobby. 
I thought they were so adorable and knew I wanted to use them in a crafty project. 
I saw a YouTube video by Growing Meadows and Tai Bender used clear Gesso to mod podge a napkin to her bible page. After seeing this video, I couldn't wait to try the technique using these napkins. I haven't been able to purchase clear Gesso, so I used Clear ModPodge. The cute green Pom-Pom paperclip is from PEACHY CHEAP DEALS.
 Every day is a new deal, so if you see something you like, grab it right away!!!!
I also used various stickers that I had in my stash. 
I use an ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week!

No comments: