Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Welcoming Fall with some Handmade Cards

 
Happy Tuesday!! You know, I used to create cards on a regular basis. I was a stay-at-home wife and Mom and made cards for many Digi Stamp companies. I would also create cards to sell at a near by craft store. Then about 4 yrs ago, my last chick-a-dee flew the nest and I went back to work.
I LOVE my job, I really do! But some days, I miss my leisurely days of getting up, having a cup of coffee, putting some clothes to wash, and then pulling out my craft supplies to create the day away!
 
These are some cards that I have created in the past few weeks:
 
 
 
Card Details: Digi Stamp Image by ALL THAT SCRAPS, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio,
"Hello!" stamp-Studio G, Ink: Staz-On

Card Details: Digi Image: Unknown, I will have to look up and link later, Happy Halloween Stamp: Studio G, Web Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio scraps

Happy to be doing what I love!!!
 
Love what you do, Do what you love!
 

No comments: