Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring has arrived and my Pinterest Fail!

Oh MY gosh!!! Where has the time gone!? It has been forever since I have updated this blog. Life just seems to get in the way of my "ME" time. I honestly haven't had much time for crafting, this includes my bible journaling. I miss all of this so much and promise to be back in the swing of things soon.  I am SOOO excited to be getting my own craft room!!! I still need to decorate it and do some organizing, but when it's done, I will surely share it with you! 

I love Spring! It's like a rebirth for earth. What once was gray and brown, is now green and filled with bright colors from all the flowers! The birds are chirping, bees are buzzing and flowers are blooming!

I hope you had a wonderful Easter, these crafts aren't anything spectacular, but I wanted to make my kiddos a little Easter treat. So here it is:

 My 3 are all in their 20's, I also included my son's fiance. Boxes are from WalMart, they are filled w/ candy and for the girls I added some of the Target $1 sticky notes. Jars are recycled, and these little bunnies barely fit. I added some Foiled wrapped chocolate eggs,  but they would only fit in the back. 
This was a Pinterest Fail! LOL 

I also wanted to share some cute critters from around our place, just for fun!

Meet Otis, my neighbor's miniature donkey:

This is Mocha! My 2 yr. old Chocolate Lab.


And her brother Cocoa!



                              These cute little kittens don't have names, as we are hoping to find them a good home soon!



Have a wonderful Monday!!
Blessings, 
audrey



No comments: