Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

April in my MAMBI Happy Planner!!!

Happy Tuesday to you!!! I finally got some time to get to my MAMBI Happy Planner lastnight and decorate my pages just a bit. I used to sit and plan every Sunday evening, but lately my routine has been thrown off by something or other. 
Anywho.......here is my April spread. My colors seem a bit off in this photo, is washed out the word? LOL 
I did stick with pastels! I love starting out spring with pretty pastels. I made the ribbon paperclip to match. 


And here is this week's spread. I'm sorry for the low quality photos, I took these lastnight on my counter. 

And this is our "rescue pup", the shelter owner named her Audrey, after me! 
My husband rescued her last week from the median of a busy highway. Sadly she had been dumped by her owners and left to fend for herself. I fostered her for about a week, and today, she goes to a wonderful shelter in San Antonio to be adopted. 
She had to keep me company at work this morning until our local shelter, Judy's Ark, opened up. 
This morning she was going to get groomed, and then transferred to be neutered and then adopted out to a new, SAFE, home!
I really enjoyed having her, but with 5 dogs of my own, I could not keep her. 
I just have to remind myself that this makes room for more dogs to rescue/foster in the future. 
It's a bittersweet day for me. 


Have a wonderful day!!
audrey

No comments: