Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, February 15, 2016

Bible Journaling: Come to Me and I will Give you Rest

Such an amazingly beautiful day!!! It feels so nice to be off on this President's Day. 

Today I'd like to share a verse with you that we discussed yesterday in our church service. 

Lately, I have been burdened with worries, and even though I KNOW to turn them over to God, I am human, SO...I worry and stress. 

God's word says in Matthew 11:28,
 "Come to Me, all you who are WEARY and BURDENED and I will give you REST." 
He promises that if we trust him with our troubles, and relinquish them to Him, he will give us REST and peace. Knowing God is in control in ALL situations, good and bad, is a reassurance that everything will be okay. 


I use an ESV Journaling Bible by Crossway.

These are the supplies I used. Scraps of patterned cardstock, Washi tape, a punch by The Paper Studio to make the TAB at the top, and the words were actually a sticker from a Sticker Pack by The Paper Studio. The sticker itself was too wide for my margin, so I cut it apart and put on the cardstock and page itself. 

Have a blessed day!!!

No comments: