Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, August 07, 2015

Planning in my ECLP-Camping Weekend

Hey there! I feel pretty bad about neglecting this blog. Life has just been busy. I dream of calm and relaxing days ahead. Someday..........

This past weekend, we took our church youth group to a River Retreat. We had a great time!
My hubby and I got there on Friday before everyone else to get things ready. We had not had rain for weeks....well that day...a surprise thunderstorm hit! We were in the cabins turning on A/C's and lights and walked out to the "Welcoming Crew"! 
There were about 20 goats taking cover. The rain didn't last long....but it was really nice!

Here is my week in my ECLP-

I used some camping stickers from WalMart (.97), Washi from Target and HobbyLobby and some scraps of card stock cut to fit into the squares. The motivational quotes were found on Pinterest.
I use a fine line Sharpie or my Pentel Finito to write in my ECLP. 


Thanks for stopping in ! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

No comments: