Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, May 29, 2015

STILL loving my ECLP!

I've had my Erin Condren Life Planner for a few months and I can still say that I enjoy using it!!! At first, I thought I'd use it as a memory planner...to record daily events. But as I found myself carrying it around with me daily, I decided to use it for "everyday". Things to remember to do....and things to just remember!!! The best of both worlds!!!

Left side: Handmade Tassel, Green dot Washi: Hobby Lobby, Round sticker: Target, Phrase stickers: MAMBI-Hobby Lobby, Pink Floral Washi: Scotch? Bought it at the grocery store. Pink owl stickers: from a swap. 

Right side: Owl paperclip: from Emilie (swap) Chevron washi: Hobby Lobby? or Annie's Paper Boutique (online) Green owl journaling card: Emilie (swap) Weekend Banner: inspired blush blogspot (freebie)


Love this planner!! Have a wonderful Friday!

No comments: