Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

This Week in my Erin Condren

Hey there!!! Thought I'd pop in today and show you this week in my Eric Condren Life Planner. 

I had so much fun using some washi tape from a cute Pocket Letter I recieved in a swap. It's the aqua one at the bottom with cute words on it!  She also sent me the cute handmade tag and owl stickers!**If you scroll down you can see the entire Pocket Letter an all it's contents!

The purple washi is from my daughter's stash. I was visiting her at college and saw she had THE cutest chevron washi tape. She said she found them at Hobby Lobby! So we grabbed some gift cards from our wallets and i started taking samples!!


And here it is....all ready to go!
Lilac pen is  by Papermate:


Right side: The weekend banner I drew by hand. Also made a matching paperclip:


Left Side:


Have a blessed Wednesday!!!!

No comments: