Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, April 12, 2015

My FIRST Pocket Letter

Happy Sunday to you! I am excited to share my 1st Pocket Letter with you!
I was asked by a Facebook friend, and fellow Owl-Obsessed girl if I wanted to do a Pocket Letter swap with her. I had heard of the concept and that was about it....so I did some "googling" and found this:

Janet Lane-Pocket Letters

It sounded like so much fun so I was game!

Here is my pocket letter that I mailed to my friend Emilie:


I filled it with lots of owl goodies: Paper clips, stickers, washi tape, tea, a letter about me, and more. 

This is what she mailed me! I was blown away!!! Look how scrumptious this set is!!!

She put such detail into every little pocket!!! And the extras are adorable! I love the cute polka dotted pencil which will work great in my planner for penciling in dates!!! A super cute note pad and a candy bracelet!! {squeal}

This is the front.

And this is the back. I didn't even know to fill the back up too!

a BIG Thank you to my friend Emilie for my 1st super cute owl pocket letter! I LOVE It!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a blessed Sunday!!

1 comment:

CHERI said...

I love both pocket letters! I have just gotten into them and have only done about 4, but it's fun! Now I'm off to check out the rest of your blog.