Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Journaling Bible: Psalm 86: 11 Lord, Teach me Your Ways

Well, I'm back at work today. But that's okay...I enjoyed my 3 day weekend. 
Keeping this short today, loving these TRUTH verses!

Today I'm sharing this week's verse over at Homegrown Hospitality. The verse for this week is:

Psalm 86:11 "Teach me your way O LORD, that I may walk in your TRUTH; unite my heart to fear your name."

For this I used a matching scrap of cardstock along the edge, some washi tape, and my alpha punch out letters. The rest are stickers from here and there. At the top is a page flag, these are from Target's $1 spot. I LOVE that spot!!!! 

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday. 

2 comments:

Cissy said...

I am new to bible journaling (Waiting on my journaling bible and supplies to arrive.) and I am so happy to have found your blog. I love your style! Thanks so much for sharing!

Country Mouse said...

HI Cissy...thanks for visiting my blog. I'm sure you will love bible journaling...I'm excited for you!!! Enjoy~ and Bless YOU!