Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, January 12, 2015

Journaling Bible: Pray without Stopping!

Monday already?!
The weekend just seemed to fly by.
I heard this verse and in a way knew what it was trying to say,
but i stii wanted to dig deeper, for a greater understanding.

1 Thel. 16-18.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."

At first i thought, "Does this mean Rejoice in God always?! Pray 24/7,Everyday.....all day?!" Is this even humanly possible?
Pray when I'm watching a movie, reading a book, pray when I'm
focusing on a task at work, pray when I'm sleeping??
How does one do this?!

After doing some translation research, I used google...this is what I foundand for me, it explained it really well.
It basically said....every day and in every moment of your
day KNOW that God is with you.
Rejoice in Him during the highest moments and during
your lowest moments, because in each of those...
good and bad, He is there with you. He will never leave
you. Never give up praying...He hears you!

This is not my design, I got it from the wonderful Andrea 
at A Work of Heart, she had 2 images as freebies and I just love them!!!

These are the supplies I used. The Crayola twistable Pencils and Washi Tape were from a friend. Thank you Cheryl Ann! I used the Smash stamp to date my project and my Pentel Finito pen to write and outline. 

Have a blessed Monday!!!



1 comment:

Simply Handmade Farmhouse said...

I have never seen bible journaling before this is a beautiful idea.
Good news you have been nominated for the Liebster award for more info go here. http://simplyfarmhouse.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html