Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, December 01, 2014

Journaling Bible: Going Forward

Hi there! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am thankful that all three of my kids made it home to spend a couple of days with us. I always worry about them on the road, but thanks to God, they made it home safely...and then back to their homes safe and sound. It's always a blessing to have all 3 under one roof!


Today I'm sharing Philippians 3:13 with you. I always have to remind myself to always look forward, to stop looking back. Looking back at my past life, my regrets, my mistakes, etc. God told me in a dream about a year ago..."Move forward..." I think I've always dwelled on my mistakes and how they have hindered my relationship with God. 

So..I have been working on moving foward, looking to what's ahead, and growing closer to God. Focusing on the end result


I treated myself to these markers by PaperMate. I was concerned about them maybe bleeding through my pages. I only used the black color, and it did not bleed through! {{big smile}}
I have also used these in my Filofax planner and they did not bleed through those pages either.


And this is our rescue dog, Handsome! This was taken on 
Thanksgiving Day. I think 
he looks quite content!


Have a wonderful Monday!!!
  

No comments: