Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Week 39 in my Ochre Malden

I have been waiting for this week for months!!! I ordered my Ochre Malden from Amazon many months ago, and I ordered it specifically to use during the fall months. 
I am so in love with the beautiful color, soft, buttery feel, and the oh-so-wonderful smell!!! It smells like a brand new pair of Ariat boots!!! 

And if you look a little lower...you will see a super cute Planner Charm that my son and his girlfriend had made for me!!! My birthday is in a couple of weeks and the spoiling has begun! LOL It's got a few of my favorite things: a pink owl, Instagram, Starbucks coffee, and a pink macaroon!!!!! Thank you Caleb and Amber!!!!

The stickers are by EK Success, the Leaf Washi is from WalMart ( I think) and the thin washi and Handmade Paper clip were a gift from my son's girlfriend. She's also a Planner Addict, so she's a keeper!! LOL The floral bookmark is by teNeues: designer is Carolyn Gavin. This was a pack of 12 bookmarks called Garden Jots that I got at Goodwill for $2.  On the back of the bookmark it says NOTES and have lines all the way down. I rounded the edges and punched holes in it.  Perfect for for my planner. 


Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a blessed Sunday!!!

No comments: