Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Journaling Bible: Showers in their Season

I was so thankful to finally get some rain last week. It rained for 2-3 days and God knows how much we needed that rain. I am ready to say good bye to this Texas heat and drought. 

Because of God's blessing of rain, I thought this verse would be appropriate:

Honestly, I wanted to just cry when I realized this new stamp pad I was using was bleeding w/ my markers. But I had to remind myself that I don't do this to win a blue ribbon, or gain approval from others, I do this for myself. I found that reading the Word, and illustrating this way helps me to understand and absorb the Word, and fulfill my inner need to be creative. 
Stamp is by Gillian Roberts. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday! Like always...thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

agravette said...

I'm just finding your blog...I adore this sweet Bible journaling page. Thank you so much for the inspiration!