Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Handmade Divider for my Planner

Well, Wednesday it IS! Honestly I wish I could stay home all day and listen to my Kari Jobe CD and work in my bible. Reading His word and meditating w/ the Lord. BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I HAVE TO WORK!!!!

So, here's a quick post to show you how I made a divider for my planner. 
My son and his girlfriend, Amber, came to visit this past weekend, and with them they brought my early Birthday present. It was a bag filled with all things good!! I'll show you all the yummy goodness in another post.

They also gave me the prettiest card. I wanted to be able to enjoy it daily, so instead of tucking it away, I trimmed it, laminated it, and punched holes to put into my planner:

FRONT VIEW

BACK VIEW

AND IN MY PLANNER:


HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!