Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, July 19, 2013

You Are a Blessing

So happy it's Friday! It's been a hectic week, but I am thankful that I found some crafting time!
I also found a cousin on Facebook who has turned out to be a blessing! She added me because she was on my sister's friends list. Turns out we are cousins!! Over the years I have lost touch with many family members and I'm thankful that Facebook has been a place where we can reconnect!

I made this card for all those have been a blessing to me:

Card Details: Patterned paper-My Mind's Eye, Image-BugABoo, Sentiment-Create with TLC
 
Our family is just full of talent! This is what my new found cousin, Catherine sent me:
 
Aren't these the MOST adorable things you seen!? I have a brand new niece and have really enjoyed looking for pretty, girly things. Catherine was so gracious to make me 2 pairs! She is super talented!
And here are my nieces tiny feet!!!
 
We were in church when I was trying to put these on her. She was kicking because she was hungry. She was NOT in the mood to try on shoes! But as you can see, they are a perfect fit...and oh SO beautiful! They lace up like ballerina slippers...but Asmari just wanted to eat!
 
Have a blessed Friday!
 
 
 
 

No comments: