Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Easy July 4th Flag Onesie

Happy 4th of July! My niece, Asmari, was actually due today...but she came early and made her appearance last week. If she was going to be born on July 4th..I wanted to name her Liberty! LOL But...for one, she's NOT mine, and two..she came a week early. Asmari..this is Hebrew for "the anointed one". Pretty, huh?  Anway, I thought it would be fun to make her this outfit...her 1st holiday outfit! :)

 
Here's a full view:
 
It was super easy to make. I stitched on some red ric-rac and then stithed on a little blue bow.
The hairbow was made from ribbons and a felt flower I had. I attached it to a white crocheted headband.
 
I wish you a wonderful Independence Day! May it be filled with fun, family and food!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: