Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 26, 2013

Hi It's me...........

All of our kids are away at college, so I spend plenty of time missing them! My 2 boys live together and are about 2.5 hours away. My youngest, our only girl, lives 4 hours away. I've gotten over the "blues" about them flying the nest...but I still like to let them know I think of them often and miss them even more!!!

Sent this to my daughter.........

Card Details: Image-Heather Ellis (Pure Innocence), Papers-MORE Heidi Grace (LOL),
Stickles-Studio G, Bling-The Paper Studio, Vintage Seam Binding-Thrift Store find
 
And here they are...the 3 kids I miss so much! I am so proud of them too!!
 
 
Wow!! Can you believe I posted a new card everyday this week!?  It felt great to have 2 days off, and it felt even better to get some crafting done!
 
Have a blessed Friday!
 
 
 
 

No comments: