Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy BEE day!

Happy Wednesday to you! Yesterday I showed you that new Tiddly Inks image I inked it. I have a thing for "Bee" images. I have several by different companies. If you scroll down you will see one I purchased from Whimsiedoodles. I just love BEE images. Maybe because Honey has been in my family for many years! My grandpa and dad were beekeepers.  I've had uncles and cousins who sold their honey to Sue Honey, very yummy! And now my nephew is carrying on the legacy! You can read all about it here: Perez Beekeeping

So heres today's version:

Card Details: Patterned Papers: Unknown (scraps). Digi Image & Sentiment: Tiddly Inks,  Circles: Nestebilities, Stickles-Studio G, Bling-The Paper Studio
 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed Wednesday! Coming up....a super cute Easter treat using a Mason Jar tumbler!!
 

No comments: