Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, September 14, 2012

Too Cute to Spook!



Wow! I am finally getting some time to myself! These past 2 weeks have been crazy! My hubby decided he wanted to remodel a big area of your home. We started by clearing 3 rooms..we are pulling out linoleum and having wood floors out in..then he decided he wanted to open up a wall! My house is a mess, plus..my desktop is in the back bedroom unplugged and scattered...SO, I'm gonna try to do this with my IPad! Enough chatter....there's a new challenge going on over at Meljens Designs.

The theme this week is SCRAP IT! 

Card Details: Digi Image: Meljen's Designs, Sentiment: Microsoft word, Patterned Paper Scraps: The Paper Studio, Twine, Stickles and Card Blank: Studio G, Misc. buttons


Use those paper scraps! 


I used Melissa's cute little ghosts and lots of paper scraps from The Paper Studio. 

Well, so far so good....I THINK I just blogged with my IPad! Amazing! Well, for me that is! Lol

Have a blessed weekend! 

No comments: