Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Because...Meljen's NEW Challenge

Good Thursday!! You know how sometimes you just want to let someone know you're thinking about them? You may not be able to call them to check on them, or drop by to see how they are doing? But you want to just say "Hello" or "I'm thinking of you"...so here's a card just for that occassion!

Meljen's Designs--NEW Challenge #129--Just Because is going on right now. I hope you will be able to go on over to our fun, challenge blog and play along for yourself!


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment-Michael's $1 Stamps, All Papers--Scraps. (My Mind's Eye). Bling-Recollections

I do have to apologize for my dark card photos lately. We've been renovating our home for the past few weeks so my stuff is everywhere! My supplies are mostly boxed up.
PLUS..I've been working full time..so I leave early in the morning and return in the evening..so I miss the bright sunshine!

Thanks for visiting~~
Have a blessed Thursday!!!

audrey

Linking this to:
Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #93

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is fantastic :) I love that little possum!I love the colors you used.. fantastic card!

nancyparker55 said...

Adorable! You've done an excellent job with this card.

CĂ©line said...

Such a lovely card and the possom is so cute!!

Sassy Cheryl said...

This is a DARLING, 'Just Because' card. I LOVE it and so would anyone who received it. Good luck with the 'reno'.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Cat said...

Hi, great card! Love the image :-)found you on outlaws followers forum and am your newest follower, Hope you will follow me too.

http://catscreativecornerwithcricutandmore.blogspot.ca/