Cutest Blog on the Block

Monday, July 09, 2012

Going Gothic!

Happy Monday! Going Gothic is our theme this week over at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Challenge #118 is all about going Gothic.
On my card I am using an image by one of our sponsors, The Paper Shelter.


Card Details: Digi Image-The Paper Shelter, Patterned Paper-Unknown, Cardstock-Bazzill,
Flowers-The Paper Studio, Green Bling-The Paper Studio. others-Unknown

This was a super fun challenge. I really hope you will join us and play along.

Also....today is a very special day! It is my sister's Birthday!
So...Happy Birthday to my dear sister, Arlene!!! Wishing you a wonderful day!!! Love you!

Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

This is so cute. Adorable image.

Congratulations on your win over on the Inky Impressions challenge blog! :o)

~ Tonya Inky DT Coord.