Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

A Little Love Note

Good day to all my online friends. I'm finishing up some Valentine cards this week and thought I'd pop in and share this one with you. I don't have alot of Valentine papers and live about an hour from Hobby Lobby. So, I'm really trying to use what I have on hand. All you see here are scraps, from cardstock to dp!

I used some "non traditional" colors for this one. I have also been trying to use my scraps and little embellies that I've been 'hoarding' instead of using! he,he!!! I also did not have a Sassy Cheryl's Valentine image..SOOO, I put a Valentine in her hand!!!


Card Details: Digi Image-Sassy Cheryl, Patterned Paper (scraps), My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper w/ Journaling Heart-12x12 sheet by Fancy Pants, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Felt Flowers-Target Dollar Spot, Heart Punch-EK Success

Like always, thanks for stopping in today! And your sweet comments just make my day!
Have a blessed Wednesday!

Linking this to:

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is adorable, Audrey!

Unknown said...

Such a cute image and great sentiment!

Dawn said...

just too cute! love the punched edge!
Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A lovely card and so cute, love the mixture of kraft and papers AND that you have added the little heart, a great card.
PS thanks for the lovely comment on my card, it's much appreciated :)

Sassy Cheryl said...

Non traditional colors but gorgeous non the less! Love it Audrey.
Thanks for playing in the Valentine's challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulously cute card, thanks for joining us at Clear it out Tuesday.

Laura said...

I really like how you have 'just a little love note' and put the card in her hand! How creative :) Thanks for playing along with us at http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.com/