Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

An Exciting Announcement!

Grab yourself a badge for your  blog.

WooHoo! I can finally make this announcement! I am so excited to be a NEW Design Team member for Craft Your Passion Challenges!  I will be working along side some wonderfully talented ladies!!!
Please visit the other 3 new members at their blogs:
Katie at Midnight Pixy Designs, Michelle at Michelle Dees, and Sarah at Lazy Daisy.

I will begin with a new challenge that starts on Monday, Feb. 6th. So please check back so you can play along!

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

Carla S. said...

Congratulations on being picked for the CYP team, Audrey! I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations there!

Sara I. said...

Congratulations Audrey - so well deserved!! Can't wait to see what you cook up for us ! xx