Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Christmas IS here! And I survived! I made it...it's like running that last stretch of a marathon! Lastnight I had my entire family over. My sister and I had a wonderful visit, she brought some yummy food to snack on, we had Christmas music played by my son and niece. And overall, just had a great time together. For tonight, I have a turkey in the oven. Hubby's side of the family will be over tonight.
I'm really looking forward to tomorrow...the big day! They day I want to sit back and relish at all the blessings given to us. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SAVIOR!  For without Him we wouldn't have the life we have. All the glory goes to Him.



And a reminder about our Meljen's Designs Challenge #89, you have one more week to play along.



Thanks for visiting today! Have a Merry Christmas. God Bless You and Yours!

No comments: