Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Would a cookie help?

Yesterday, I went on a "card making" frenzy. My supply of cards was getting low and I realized it was time to replenish.
So, I grabbed some card blanks and some papers, mostly scraps and got busy. These days I'm trying to use up my scraps and make several cards from the same papers to save time and money.
Here are some cards I made using the new releases from Whimsiedoodles:

Card details: Digi Image and Sentiment-Whimsiedoodles, Patterned Paper scraps-Cosmo Cricket, Cardstock-Bazzill, Circles-Nestiblities, Brads-The Paper Studio, Misc-White Gel Pen, Stickles-Ranger


Same image: different size and colors:


The picture makes it hard to see the details of the card, but it actually has a scalloped edge. These are by Studio G at WalMart.

Thanks for visiting today. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Linking the top card to these challenges:


1 comment:

carol said...

cute image, like the quote!! thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ x carol