Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Autumn Swap!


Photobucket


I was SO pleased when Mamarazzi of Dandelion Wishes let me participate as a NEWBIE in her Autumn Swap! I was paired up with a fellow Texan! Janna from Happiness is a Journey has a wonderful blog about her personal journey through life. I have really enjoyed reading it and getting to know her.  She is such an inspiration!
Janna sent me the most wonderful package! I just knew this package was put together for just ME...it was so personal and wonderful!

I LOVE owls...and Janna keyed in on this and sent me this super CUTE OWL mug!!!! Look how adorable she is!


I just bought myself a new Keurig coffemaker so this mug will be used many, many times! I can just sit and stare at it too!!!

And look at these cute bowls!!!

I cannot wait to pull these out on Thanksgiving day and fill them with some wonderful foods and dips!
I have never been to a Pier1, but after seeing these cute owl items...I want to go! Now!! LOL

And just for me! A wonderful candle, some awesome hand lotion from Organics, and my favorite, Burt's Bees lipbalm. I'm all set for fall!



This was such a fun swap, I'm so glad that I got to be a part of it.
Have a wonderful Friday!!!



5 comments:

Jolene said...

How cute! You received some great goodies!

Amber - Binkertation said...

Holy adorableness!!! I love those owl bowls and if they are from Pier 1, then I want to go too!! :)

Miss Angie said...

Oh I love all the little owls! Soooo cute!

Mamarazzi said...

love love love the owl stuff. i have an affinity for them also!!

hey did you see that you won my giveaway last week? send me a note and i will give you the details!!

Janna said...

I loved having you for a partner...thank you for being amazing! Have a great week!