Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bookmark It! Part 2

You might recall a post I did about a Bookmark Swap I participated in. I just wanted to share with you the awesome bookmarks I received from some lovely scrappers!
Here is the one I made using an owl image from Meljen's Designs.

And here are the ones I have received so far. There are going to be 7 total but I am still waiting on 1 more.

Aren't these just awesome!?
Here are some close-up pictures, because this one at the top doesn't do them justice.


These were created by Terri and Monica. (now..I really want a bird cage stamp!)

Kylie and Kathy made these!

What a great idea Ronny had created this bookmark with a small note pad inside and a super cute mini pencil attached to it as well!!! I love this one for my Bible, great for jotting down verses.

                       And look at this cute corner bookmark that Leslie made. And it has an owl!  {{{squeal}}}! I love owls!!!

What a wonderful swap this turned out to be! I'm so glad I got to participate in it!!!
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful Tuesday!!

No comments: