Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Going Gothic!!!

In all honesty, I have never considered myself a fan of the "gothic look", guess cause I'm so girly! BUT...when I saw the New Releases for this week from Meljen's Designs I just fell in love with this
Little Goth Girl!
Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Card and Stickles-Studio G, Bling, Flowers and Zebra Paper-The Paper Studio, Cardstock-Bazzill

The theme this week for Challenge #72 is Sparkles, Shine and Glitter! So I got to use this adorable image and not only have a cute Gothic look, but...I got to be girly too!!! he,he!
And here's the rest of the gang:
Meljens Designs August 18th Release Display

These go perfectly with Monday's freebie:










These images and this week's challenge is a super fun one! I cannot wait to see what you create!

I'm linking this to a challenge over at Aud Sentiments--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Thursday!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Never thought I would type the phrase, "what a cute gothic card" but that is just what this is. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck in our DT call
Hugs,
Julie

papertrails leaver said...

Totally sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and good luck! :-) Amy

Dragonlady said...

Really cute card, good luck with the DT call. Thank you for playing at Aud Sentiments.

Hugs Ali x

Amy said...

WOW!! Love it! Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge in search of DT members :)