Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, July 07, 2011

You Go Girl!

WooHoo! It is Thursday, and I'm super excited to show you the newest releases from Meljen's Designs, these girls definetly have Girl Power!!

The theme for this week is 2 Layers. Challenge #66 was super hard for me this week, or should I say "challenging", I love using multi-layers.
Anyway...here is my card using a new image: Cheer Girl. I love this girly because my daughter is a Varstiy Cheerleader, so this image was super fun to use!

Card Details: Digi image-Meljen's Designs, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, Ribbon-Offray, Stickles-Ranger, Brads-The Paper Studio, Misc-Bottlecap Art

Here are the rest of the girls:
Meljens Designs July 7th Release Dispplay

I would love for you to join us in this week's challenge and show me what you come up with.
For now.......
Have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Audrey - this is adorable girly - love the green!!! And the sentiment is perfect!
Hugs,
M