Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I have a confession to make.......

I'm addicted! Yep, I'm addicted to Pinterest! I never thought I would be muttering these words, but I am! And I'm not ashamed to admit it!!!! LOL

I have found some super cute ideas, wonderful inspiration and some yummy recipes! So far I have tried 3 recipes and they have been awesome!!!

Lastnight for dessert I made these super simple Peanut Butter Cup Brownies and OH MY GOSH...they were beyond good!!! My family's favorite sweet combo is peanut butter and chocolate,so these were a hit! So yummy!!!!





I have also tried this recipe for a Jalepeno Cheese Popper Grilled Sandwich.  I will never see a grilled cheese sandwich the same ever again!
Closet Cooking: Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich

My next recipe to try will be this one:

French Chicken Brocoli Supreme!!! :)
and...to go along with it, how about some: Home made Olive Garden Breadsticks!
:

My kids are begging me to make these;


Mozzarella Cheese Sticks!!!

So you see, my addiction has made me a better wife, mother and cook!!!! Some things are just okay to be addicted to!

Hope these recipes have inspired  you to try something new. I'm usually a crafter not a cook. But Pinterest has made things a little easier for me these days!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
I'll be back on Thursday for my regularly scheduled Challenge and New Releases from Meljen's Designs.

No comments: