Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Flip Flop Fun!

Hope you are having a fabulous Tuesday! It was a great, long weekend wasn't it?! But OH this HEAT!!!
Wow...it's been so hot in south texas!! All I can say is thank God for air conditioning and flip flops!!!

Speaking of flip flops, I was in a super fun swap hosted over at The Texas Darlings blog. This was their 3rd Annual Flip Flop exchange, but it was a 1st for me. I got paired up with Kristen from Georgia. She's got the cutest blog called blissfully insane. I love the way she talks about her three kids and her pregnancy. You see, she is pregnant with twin boys! Yep...twins!!!
Anyway, we got paired up together and she sent me the cutest flip flops by BeeBop:

She also sent me some yummy Red Pepper Jelly. This is my all time favorite jelly. I love it spread on cream cheese and crackers! And her town is so pretty!!!!
Thank you Kristen for a wonderful swap and thank you Becca-The Texas Darlings for letting me participate!


And so here I sit, blogging in my BeeBops!!!

Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Miss Angie said...

Those are adorable, what a great little package that was! :)