Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Cupcake Sweetness!

Well, what do you know!? I'm BACK!!!! Wow, it's been a whole week since my last post. I am so sorry for my lack of posting., I've been quite the busy bee!

I'm hoping to get back to my routine of posting every day. I've been working on lots of stuff lately, so I guess that's whats been keeping me from blogging.

Anyway, enough chatting. Here's my card using a new release from Meljen's Designs.
Available at Whimsy Stamps.

Card Details: Digi Image--Sweetheart Cupcake, Sentiment--Created with TLC,
Patterned Paper--The Paper Studio,, Ribbon--Offray, Glittery Dots--EK Success, Stickles--Ranger

I am also so thankful to God for his downpour of rain yesterday evening. South Texas has been in an unbelievable drought. We got a little bit of rain about a week ago. And today, we got a really good down pour. It was so wonderful!!!!




Have a wonderful Saturday!!! And thank you for stopping by!

No comments: