Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

The Sweetness of Summer is Here!

Sorry for posting so late today, but I have been so busy today. I have finally gotten a chance to sit down and have some quiet time!
Being in South Texas and being that it is summer we have fruit everywhere! From peaches, to cantelopes, to watermelons! This is what I love about summer!

I am linking my card to 2 challenges:

Simon Says Stamping--Get Fruity! and
Totally Papercrafts--Challenge #69--Get Fruity!

Card Details: Digi Image-Mo's Digital Pencil, Patterned Papers-Cosmo Cricket, Circles-Spellbinders, Ribbon-Offray, Brads-The Paper Studio, Misc.-Paper Piercing and Machine Stitching

I hope you had a wonderful Wednesday! Check back tomorrow for a really pretty set of new releases by Meljen's Designs!

No comments: