Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Fun in the Sun!

Well, Summer has definetly arrived in South Texas! It's been extremely hot...since May! You can look over to the left of my blog and see my Weather Widget, it will give you our current weather conditions...most days...its says "HOT"!!!

Last week was a whopper and I shamefully missed posting my Meljen's Designs card for the week. So, today I'm going to make up for that and show it to you!!
But first I'd like to share a Challenge Card with you!  I am entering this card in a SEVERAL challenges. The first is over at All that Scraps Wednesday Challenge. The theme this week is anything goes.
I'm also using it  for the Wednesday Whimsie Challenge, their theme is Take a Dip!
So appropriate for our HOT weather days!!
And the last but not least, I'm also linking my card to Stamp and Create.com's "Summer" Challenge. Their prize for this month is a $25 gift certificate to Stamp and Create.

Linking this card to Papertakes Weekly Challenge for their "Anything Goes" theme.
And the challenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugar for their "Summer" theme!
Card Details: Digi Image-All that Scraps, Patterned Papers-the girls' paperie and The Paper Studio, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Circles-Spellbinders, Ribbon-Offray, Twine-Kimberly Poloson, Misc-Machine Stitching, SeaShells were googled clipart that I found and resized. I colored them and tied them to the twine.

My next card is a SUPER cute image from Meljen's Designs available at Whimsy Stamps


Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, Sentiment-Microsoft Word, RicRac-Wright's, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Cardstock, Bazill, Stickles-Ranger, Colored with Copics and Chalks

Here is  a peek at last week's Meljen's Designs New Releases:


Meljens Designs June 2nd Release Display
Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments: