Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A New Day and a New Challenge!

Good Tuesday to you! Today is supposed to be HOT in south Texas. Our weatherman is predicting we will hit 102 today...I really, really hope he is wrong! It's been so dry too...I guess we are all praying for some rain down here.
Enough rambling!! LOL!
Here is my card for Challenge #78 at Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge Blog the theme this week is
"Start Something New".
My card says, "Have a great year!" The perfect card to give to any student starting school, whether it be grade school or college!

Card Details: Digi Image-Mo Manning's Trinity-Mo's Digital Pencil Too, Patterned Papers-Cosmo Cricket, Border Punch-EK Success, Ribbon-RibbonFX, Brads-The Paper Studio, Sentiment-Microsoft Works

I'd also like to share a giveaway with you. It's over at Creative 2xMom. She is being so kind
as to give away one of her favorite books:
I have heard of this book but have not actually read it. I am really hoping to be the lucky winner, but I thought I'd be nice today and share this giveaway with you! {{wink!}}


Thanks for visiting today! Have a blessed Tuesday!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

what a cute card! I love that little girl on the front!

Jennifer said...

is it werid that I leave ur blog open almost all day just to listen to your playlist! it rocks. do you have an Ipod with these songs on it. I think I may add them to my Ipod! LOL!

Dorcas said...

THis is a really super card!! I love all the schooly details, its very creative and well made. Thanks so much for playing with us at MO's this week.
ps) I have blog candy if you'd like to stop in and have a peek. :-)

Jennifer said...

lol, i love the coffeelocks one! lol The girls voice reminds me of Zooey Deschanel. Shes got a unique sense of music and sound. LOL and a lil trivia in case u dont know the show bones, well bones is Zooeys real life sister. LOL What kind of an Ipod do you have?

Elaine L. said...

This card is adorable! I love the school themed papers. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

Miss Angie said...

Cold and rainy here! I hope you win too!

Also, I've left you an award over at my blog, go claim it!

Cathy said...

Audrey, what a beautiful card. Love your dp and embellishments along with your gorgeous image. Thanks for playing the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge

Cheryl said...

Cutie patotie! I love your card! The papers are perfect