Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jelly Belly Stix!!!

Well, this is what I like to call them!!! I love making these treat sticks for all occassions. This is the first time I have made them for Easter!
The Sentiment on these says: "I never met a Jelly Bean I didn't like". This is an image from last year by Whimsiedoodles.
Project Details: Digi Image-Whimsiedoodles, Bags-Internet (http://www.gtbags.com/), Bucket-Target $1 spot a couple of years ago, Candy-Sweet Tarts Jelly Beans (WalMart)



I'm guessing these tags could be more elaborate...but they are for kids and they could care less about my tags, they just want the candy!!! LOL

**Linking this to Made by Me Monday

Thanks for visiting today! Have a blessed Wednesday!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

i HAVE SOMETHING VERY SIMULAR IM DYING TO MAKE BUT CANT FIND THE CLEAR TUBES FOR THE CANDY WHERE DID YOU GET EM?

ps sorry for the occassional all caps. Im not yelling just have to have em on here at work or i get in trouble lol

Amy Watson said...

I was wondering the same thing on the clear tubes. Cute idea!

Cheryl said...

These are soooo cute!

Emma said...

Such fabulous gifts and adorable tags.
Hugs Emma x