Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, April 22, 2011

He's My Hero

Happy Good Friday to y'all! I know it's almost Easter, but I just had to share Meljen's New Release and Challenge #55 with you! These little bears are the cutest! And the challenge this week is to make a masculine card. Usually this is hard for me, because I LOVE doing girly things, but with these images it was easy-peasy!




Meljens Designs April 21st Release Display
Aren't they adorable!? You can get them here at Whimsy Stamps. I loved the Army Bear so much I made several cards with him. Here are two of them:




Card Details: Digi Image-Meljen's Designs "Army Bear", Patterned Paper-The Paper Studio, "Hero" sentiment-Freebie for Monday, April 18th, Brads-The Paper Studio, Star-Handmade


Thanks for visiting today! Have a very blessed Good Friday!!!

No comments: