Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, April 07, 2011

A Creative Thursday Indeed!

I can say that I have been on a crafting roll! If I'm not sewing, I'm making cards, if I'm not making cards, I'm making bottlecap necklaces and/or hairbows, and if I'm not doing that..well, then, I'm probably sleeping!LOL

Today I created this card for Meljen's New Challenge #53. I love Thursdays because I get to share the new releases with you and show you a  card using these releases. The Challenge this week is to make something Easter Inspired.


Card Details: Digi Image--Meljen's Designs, Cardstock-Bazzill, Patterned Paper-Cosmo Cricket, Border Punch-Martha Stewart, Misc. Stickles, Pink Doily (Dollar General) Machine Stitching, Chalks

Here are this week's super cute images:


These images are now available at Whimsy Stamps. I hope this has inspired you to join us in this week's challenge.

I'm also entering my card in the following challenges:
Sassy Cheryl's Bold and Bright Challenge
ABC DT Challenge-Easter Card
Bee Crafty-Easter
Creative Cowgirls-Spring/Easter
Digital Tuesday-Easter Parade
If the Shoe Fits..Scrap It!-Sewing Challenge
Little Claire's Designs-Spring
Little Miss Muffet-Stitching
Simon Says-Spring Colors/Easter

Okay...now..when I wasn't working on this card, I was working on another pillowcase dress.
What do you think?

Handmade Pillowcase Dress Size 4T

Available in my Etsy Shop--Just Us Girlz.

I'm using both of the projects for Show Me #19 over at Sassy Cheryl's.

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Thursday!

13 comments:

Donna said...

Oh your card is so sweet, love your stitching hun. Thanks for joining in the Little Miss Muffet Challenge. Hope to see you again. Donna x

Heidi said...

That card is so darned cute,.... and that little bunny there on the top left- where is he from? Soooo sweet! Thanks for joining the ABC Easter Challenge.

Lori said...

So cute and the stitching on your card adds great detail. Thanks for playing along with ABC DT Challenge.

lesleyworth said...

love this card! and the pillowcase dress is FABULOUS! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

Gina said...

Gorgeous card! Fabulous dress! And I luuuurve that little bunny blinkie in your sidebar:D Thank you for joining us at Creative Cowgirls XXX

ChickieChirps said...

Such a cute card! I love your background and your stitching looks great! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge! Hope to see you again.

Arabella

Paper Bagley said...

This is so cute...love the colors. It brings me back to the days gone by. Your work posted on your blog is wonderful.
Thanks for the comment....on my blog...Tootsie

~Vittory~ said...

Lovely card! I like your style! Thank you for playing with Little Miss Muffet.
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Gaynor said...

Beautiful cheerful card........love it. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I'm LOVING" that pillowcase dress!!! SO vintage!
Thanks for showing what you're working on this week! So glad you could join us!

Karen said...

Oh fabby honey!! Loving that dress so much!! :0) xx

uksharon said...

Cute card and lovely colours.
Thanks for joining us at DT this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

stampingmarianne said...

Such cute card!
Thanks for playing along at creative cowgirls challenge!
Marianne