Cutest Blog on the Block

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Meljen's New Releases and Going Green Challenge!

Wow! Another Thursday and another exciting release from Melissa of Meljen's Designs! These images are out just in time for next week's holiday St. Patrick's Day!!!
Meljens Designs March 10th Release Display

The challenge this week is to use the color green!  I am also green with envy at all the wonderful talented design members! Looky here:
Meljen's Designs to play along and share your creations with us!

This week I was short one time, so I used one of Melissa's precolored images! Total plus for me!! I get to use a super cute image that is already colored in for me...total time saver!!
You can find this image and more here at the shop: Whimsy Stamps.

Card Details: Colored Digi Image: Meljen's Designs, Polka Dot patterned paper: The Paper Studio, Background patterned paper: Doodlebug Designs, Cardstock: Bazzill, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Misc.: Ribbon and Stickles

Thanks for visiting!! Have a wonderful Thursday!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Super cuter!