Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hogs and Kisses!!!

Goodmorning!!! And happy Friday to you!!!
Today I'd like to show you some Valentine treat bags that I made using the "Hogs and Kisses" digi image from Whimsiedoodles. When I first saw this image, that comes in set with many other cute images, I immediately knew what I was going to do with it!!! I paired it with some yummy pink, Caramel Hershey Kisses!
Here's a more frilly version! :)




They were so cute, I made a basket full!!!

 Right now Whimsiedoodles is having a challenge called Hugs and Kisses! I'm going to be using these in the challenge!!!
Okay...back to my Valentine crafting! Check back soon. Have a blessed Friday and a super wonderful weekend!!!


Please check back tomorrow. As I will be showing you some more Valentine goodies. Like Hairbows!!!

6 comments:

C said...

Too cute!

Amy Sheffer said...

How cute!

Erin said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable tags!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Whimsie Doodles this week!!
Sheri-WD DT

Unknown said...

So aodorable! :)

liannallama said...

awwwww! I love these--what a cute sentiment and a great treat!