Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Meljen's Freebie

Today I am showing a card I made using one of Melissa's freebie images. This one was released on 11/18.  He is the cutest snowman I have seen in a long time!!!
Please visit Meljen's DT Blog for the latest challenge and freebies!!! And if you still want MORE images, you can find them here Whimsy Stamps


Here is my card:

Card Details: Digi Image: Meljen's Designs, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Bling: The Paper Studio, Border Punch: EK Success, Misc.: Chalk and Stickles




Thanks for visiting! Have a blessed Sunday!!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

This is a marvelous card! Looks really great and cute image!
Hugs Kristel

Jackie Randolph said...

I love your card, this image is adorable and you did a fabulous job with your layout and coloring!!

hey it's been awhile since I stopped by sorry but I did want to share with you StampFairy is having a design team call and we would love to have you apply for it,
http://stampfairyworld.blogspot.com/

if you need an image let me know, I would love to see you on the team.