Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Wow! Friday already!!! This week just flew by! Today is my mother in law's birthday! I have a really special mother in law, she is like my 2nd mother! A real blessing! This morning I baked her a cake and have made a couple of birthday cards....not sure which one I will give her yet, but I think I'll let the kids decide.


Digi Images: Pure Innocence, Patterned Papers: The Paper Studio, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Ribbon: WalMart, Scalloped Border: Jumbo Scalloped Scissors, Misc.: Stickles
Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Inside Sentiment says: "Wishing you a Wonderful day!"

Thanks for visiting! Have a wonderful Friday!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to your mother-in-law! I just found your blog, and I think it is really cute! :-)
Have a nice evening and God bless,
Shannon

P.S.
On the 22nd, I am hosting a blog party/giveaway; eight businesses have already decided to sponsor the giveaway! I would love to invite you to come over and check out the prizes! Here is the link to my blog:
http://belowtheplateau.blogspot.com
I hope you can join in! :-)