Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fall Has Arrived!!!

According to the calendar, fall has arrived!!! But in South Texas I'm sure it will take a few more weeks! It has been a bit cooler....anything is better than 106 degrees!!! So I'll take 87 degrees anyday!LOL In honor of Fall's arrival I made this card using an image from All that Scraps. I bought her last year and love using her!
Card Details: Digital Image: All that Scraps, Sentiment: Studio G, Stick on Pearls: Recollections, Circle and Scalloped Circle: Nestibilities, Ribbon: Hobby Lobby, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Stickles on Wings.

I've got some super, duper exciting news to announce on 
October 1st!!! I can't wait to share this with you! But for now, have
a wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

That's a gorgeous card! Love the colours!
Hugs Kristel

Anita said...

Very cute card. Your image is adorable and I love how you've colored it.