Cutest Blog on the Block

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wishing You an Outstanding Birthday!!

A special person I know is having a birthday this weekend so I wanted to make her a special birthday card!
I love this image by Mo Manning!! It's like 120 degrees outside, well...not quite, but it's super hot in Texas right now, so I figured I'd stay in and make some cards.
Digital Image: Mo Manning, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Cardstock: Bazzill, Green Pearls: Recollections, Border Punch: Martha Stewart, Misc: Ribbon: WalMart, Glossy Accents on Balloons, Dress is Paper Pieced. 

Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

Sammy said...

Thank you so much for visiting. I really love your blog, and this is really Cute-!!

Love,

-Samya :-)

Jodi said...

Cute image!! A fun card for a birthday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Michelle @ Delicate Construction said...

What a cute card! I love the way it came out and I am sure it was a hit!

C said...

Great job coloring Mo's images. They aren't the easiest to color but you've mastered them.