Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cards for the College Kids!

I'm back!! Gosh..it's been a week since my last post! I have been so busy getting my 2 sons ready for college and my youngest daughter ready for high school!!! I feel like I've been on a roller coaster and I'm yelling "Let me off!!!" LOL
Today I have 2 cards to show you. A friend of mine asked me to make some cards for her girls who are returning to college. They both have long, blond hair so I just knew this image by Mo Manning would be perfect!!!
The colors I used match their dorm colors.
Card Details: Digi Image: Mo Manning, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Patterned Paper: The Paper Studio, Ribbon:WalMart, Clip: Making Memories

Card Details: Digi Image: Mo Manning, Sentiment: Microsoft Word, Circles: Nestiblities, Felt trim: Unknown, it was swap gift, Pearls and Patterned Paper : The Paper Studio

Thanks for visiting today! Have a blessed Wednesday!!!

No comments: