Cutest Blog on the Block

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My head is Spinning!!!

Yes, my head is spinning....with ideas of course!!! I have fabric I want to stitch up, more jeans to embellish,
and a lamp I want to redo...and then...that dreaded "ceiling fan light fixture!!!"


 I have put it out of my sight for now until I figure out whether to drop it off at Goodwill or another thrift store.
Anyway......my daughter is a teenager and loves the latest styles at the highest prices, but with 2 older brothers and all the expenses that come along with teens: car insurance, gas money, cars, college she has learned it's nice to save money when we can.
I found her this dress yesterday and put it in the wash...I told her if she didn't want it, I could re-purpose it and use it in a craft project. Well..........guess what she did!?

Here's the dress BEFORE:

And now for some AFTER photos:

and one more:


So, she looks pretty cute in her $2 Aeropostale dress don't you think!?

Have a great Saturday! I"m going to hopefully get some projects done today so I can share some updates with you on my Thrifty Finds post. 


1 comment:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

She sure does! Great find! Thanks for stopping over.
Heather